Friday, July 1, 2016

The 2 mysterious phone calls

My friend used to live in a building that had two levels of sub-basements, with the piece of lab equipment workers typically worked on in the lowest basement. He had the only key to the basement. There was a wired phone in there, and we did party late some nights in his home… but not this night as his parents were out of station, he called me to be with him for night out.

We were the only two sleeping in that apartment when I woke up to a call on my  cellphone from my friends cellphone at 3 AM who was sleeping next to me, i was in hysterics and asking why he scared me. He was in a deep sleep and he had no clue about that, we searched all his home to make sure it's not a prank, Yes it's not a prank. We both don't know what happened exactly!

Apparently i received a call from that basement phone just a minute later, with someone who sounded like him slowly repeating my name, until crackling and fading out. My apartment was 10 miles away from his. He thought i was lying, but he saw the 3 AM call from the basement phone logged on my cell himself. We made sure it was locked and no one can enter as we were the only guys who had the key to open that gate.
What just happened here? 😐
We were not dreaming!
That mystery still remains unsolved!

Still freaks us the fuck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment