Friday, July 1, 2016

Shit just got real

I was sitting downstairs minding my own business when my sister yells down for me to come up stairs, I argue back for her to come down and stop being lazy. This goes on for around two minutes and I am highly irritated. All of a sudden I go cold and realise, my sister is in Japan for travel. But it was her exact voice. So at this point I am freaking out and I grab and knife and go upstairs, walk into my sisters room and the rain on the window was dripping down except for one circle around the size of a plate, which the rain was not touching but drizzling around the edges. So very strange. I called my sister and she confirmed she was fine and had no idea what it was upstairs.

Later, I woke up on my bed and realized that I don't have a sister! 😱

No comments:

Post a Comment