Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 14 - Present time.

When I slept recalling the past, I didn’t realize.

Next morning Nidhi was upset. She was absolutely uninterested in every work. I was also quiet. I didn’t want to interrogate as my soul drenched after recalling past. I left for office. I had to attend the meeting. 5 Years later Raj was going to meet me. I was just hoping he would be unaware of my relation with Sanjana.

Everyone was already waiting there when I reached office. The atmosphere was very cool. Raj was fine. I didn’t get any clue that he knew I slept with his wife. I took a sigh of relief. Meeting was fantastic. This godown project was very important as it was a source of creating fixed income.

Several years passed by. Our godown project was accomplished and now we were getting rent in every quarter. With this income I could buy very expensive bungalow.

No comments:

Post a Comment