Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 8 - Meeting.

“Hello Asutosh, nice to see you after a long time.” – said Raj
“Hey Raj how are you?”

“I am absolutely fine. Have you brought the file?”
“Yeah, here it is.”

“Well done! Have a seat. Well, how is your relationship with Sanjana? Oh, I mean your friendship.” – said Raj

I fumbled up for a moment. I squirmed. I said – “it has been a long time to see her.”

“Oh, I thought you are still in contact with her.”

“What? Are you out of your mind? I stopped calling on her since you betrayed me in the business. Infact I am surprised, you are her husband and you don’t know who she meets or doesn’t meet.”

I said this because I wanted to make him believe that I don’t know he and his wife are living apart.

“Actually Asutosh I have abandoned her. I don’t have any interest in her now. I want to enjoy my life rather than being burdened by responsibilities of rearing a wife and a daughter. In fact I am going to marry Sneha.”

“Sneha, who Sneha?”
“O ho Sneha Shekhawat, how can you forget her?” – said Raj

I became furious when I heard Sneha was going to marry this mean person who was already married and left his wife and daughter. How demeaning it was.

I hid my wrathful feelings. With heavy heart I said – “Congratulations. I am happy for you.”
“Thanks. I will invite you in my marriage.” – said Raj

“Ok, sure. Bye.”

No comments:

Post a Comment