Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 10 - Asutosh's place.

“Hi, Nidhi how are you?”
“Fine, you got late today.”

“Actually my boss asked me to give a file to a client. After being free from office I went to the client’s home.”

“Today I called my friend who knows astrologer. She is coming tomorrow. We will accompany her to the astrologer.”

“Are you gone mad? You know Nidhi I don’t believe astrologers and you have called her even without consulting me.”

“Why are you going off on me? I know you don’t believe this but I believe this and we have already discussed about it moreover you are having the same dream for past two months. This dream is not a senseless dream. There is no harm to consult him. To say you anything is to cast pearls before swine. You always considered money important, nothing else. I warn you Asutosh if you don’t bring any change to your attitude you will remorse one day. Money is not the solution to every problem. Really you sometimes behave disgusting!” – said Nidhi

“If money was everything then we have had our children. We had no child yet. Where your money has gone? Why can’t your money help us to make a baby? Tell me Asutosh, tell. Why are you struck dumb now? Just few moments ago you were raging. Now what happened?” – said Nidhi

“Since I have married, you always put me down. You do blunders and I have to bear the brunt of your mistakes. But I have had enough. I can’t put up with your recklessness. We are going to meet astrologer tomorrow and that’s final.” – said Nidhi

First time I felt weak in front of Nidhi. After dinner Nidhi and I went to the bed. I was not serene that day. My wife castigated me and left me speechless by truth. So far she doesn’t know the whole truth then she reprimanded me so badly if she knew my past she would have given me divorce.

That night I couldn’t sleep. I was restless whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment