Saturday, December 10, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 2 - Accident.

I left my home around 9 o’ clock. I was driving myself because my driver was absent. Suddenly my phone rang. It was my driver’s call.

“Hello Pawan, where are you man? You were supposed to join your duty today.”
“Sir, actually, my wife is in hospital.” – said Pawan

“What happened?”- I asked shockingly

“Actually my wife and I met an accident while going to the market. A car driver hit my bike and I lost the control and we fell down, luckily I didn’t get any major injury -just rashes but my wife’s left arm is broken.” – He replied in lamentable voice

“Now, how is she?”

“She has got her arm plastered and it would take around one month to repair. Sir I was wondering you to grant me leave for about one week more because by then my mother will come back to take care of my wife , just after that I will definitely join sir.

“Ok, don’t worry, I will manage without you. You take care of her. When she gets alright, you can come.”

As I put the phone down on passenger’s seat, I heard loud honk of truck. I got puzzled and lost the balance on steering wheel. I forgot to push brake and my car collided with a tree and bonnet shattered.

My heart came to my mouth. I got a minor injury on my forehead. I got out of the car. I decided to go to the hospital for dressing first and then coming back with a mechanic to get my car repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment