Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 7 - Next day.

Next day I got up early in the morning and left for mechanic shop. I got the bonnet repaired and left for the office. I was driving calmly. I was listening old songs. Suddenly I saw the same black man in the right mirror of the car. Same despicable eyes and same black hat. I stopped the car and turned behind but there was no one. When I saw back in the mirror those two eyes were reflecting. I frightened. I accelerated the car so as to reach the office as soon as possible. My fear was too intense that I started hallucinating.

When I reached the office, I was drenched in the sweat. I dashed to my cabin. Yuvraj was already waiting there for me. He stunned to see me puffing out.

“What happened? Why are you huffing and puffing?” – said Yuvraj
“I am fine. Don’t worry.”

“Have a glass of water and relax.” – said Yuvraj

I drank water. I kept sitting quiet for a while. To see me relaxed, Yuvraj asked me – “What happened yesterday?”
“I collided my car into a tree and got a small injury but now I am ok.”- I replied

“It doesn’t seem that you are fine. See your condition, I think you should go and rest some time.” – said Yuvraj

“No yuvraj I am really ok let’s discuss our project.”

“Ok, fine. The meeting was not held yesterday. So I have postponed it next week. And one thing more Diwakar told me his friend, Raj also wants to invest in this project.”

“Raj, who is this?”
“Asutosh, it’s same Raj who have been your ex- business partner.”

“What but he died.”
“What nonsense? He is alive. In fact you have to give this file to him today.” – said Yuvraj

I was perplexed. If he was alive why would Sanjana lie to me?

I tried to convince Yuvraj not to let Raj to invest in the project because he hoodwinked me. But he turned deaf ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment