Saturday, December 10, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 5 - Conversation.

“Where is your damaged car?” – Said Sanjana
“It’s is on my way to office in KVR Street.”

“Where do I drop you now? – said Sanjana
“You can put me down at the mechanic shop. It’s about to come.

“Is this the same shop that is next to pastry shop?” – said Sanjana
“Yeah, absolutely right.”

“Last time I brought my car for service to this mechanic. That’s why I know it.” – said Sanjana

“Great! Well, how is Raj?”
“Raj expired two years ago.” – said Sanjana

“Oh no, I am so sorry but how?”
“He died in an accident. One day he went to airport to pick up his friend. His friend was coming from US. Both of them were coming back home. On the way home, their car was hit. They were taken to the hospital and died. – said Sanjana

“Oh God it must have been difficult for you to survive? How do you manage?”
“It is very difficult for us Asutosh. Though Raj was millionaire but I couldn’t sustain his business. I managed to survive with only rental income. It comes from my another house.”

“It’s so depressing. I really don’t know why bad things happen with nice people. Well, you don’t worry. I will certainly help you financially.”

The mechanic shop came and I got down. Sanjana left for her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment