Saturday, December 10, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 1 - Dream.


I was running blindly escaping myself from the clutch of man who was chasing me. He was holding a knife in his right hand. He was running very fast. I was drenched in sweat, losing my stamina. I was just going to stumble down any moment. I was exhausted by running continuously. My stress and anxiety level was very high. My knees and limbs were aching severely. I was not able to look around. It was very dark. I couldn’t see anything around me but trees. It was very hard to run longer for me. It was very traumatic condition. The black man screamed ferociously, I got afraid of and fell down in panic. He immediately jumped over me. He was dressed in black coat and hat. I could see only his menacing eyes because that was the only part which was uncovered. As he stabbed knife into my stomach, suddenly my eyes opened.

I was breathing hard. My whole body was under sweat. My blood ran cold. Few seconds later I realized it was a horrible dream. I poured water from a jug in the glass and drank. Then, I took a sigh of relief.

My wife got up and asked “what happened? You are all sweat.”

I replied that I had a nightmare.

“You had the same terrible dream?” – Said Nidhi

“Yeah, the same freaking dream.” – I screamed

“Asutosh I am really worried for you having such kind of horrible dreams all the time. It’s high time consulting an astrologer who can help us out about this because this dream might be some sort of indication. We should not take it so lightly.”

“Don’t worry; nothing will go wrong with me.”

“Yeah right you always say this and it ends up with your screaming in nightmare. I don’t want this apprehensive dream come true that’s why I beseech you to consult an astrologer who can succour us. I am fanatical about meeting an astrologer. I will call my friend who knows an astrologer. We will meet him and try to find out a solution.” – said Nidhi

“Ok, whatever you want to do you do. It’s 6.00 o’ clock. Let’s just cut down this conversation. I have to get ready for the office. I have a meeting with Yuvraj on a new business project.”

I got off the bed and walked out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment