Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 6 - Same frightening dream.

Mechanic was repairing the car. I kept standing quietly. Hardly 20 minutes he took to start the car. He asked me to come to the mechanic shop next day for getting bonnet repaired.

I went back home. My wife got tensed to see injury on my forehead. I explained the whole incident and placated her.

Nidhi and I had dinner together and then we went to our bed. I was anxious and thinking about Sanjana only. I was engrossed in my thoughts. How she managed years after her husband’s death? She has one 15 years old daughter. She studies in an expensive private school. How she does manage to meet all expenses including her daughter’s high fees?

One hour passed by but I was not feeling sleepy at all. I recalled my past memories. I invoked all moments that I spent with Sanjana. I didn’t realize when I slept thinking of those pleasant moments.

Again, I had the same nightmare. I was running and the same black man was chasing me holding a knife in his hand. I got up. I was frightened. My body was sweating. I went to the bathroom, washed my face, wiped it and hardly slept after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment