Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 12 - Meeting with Sneha.

When we got free from astrologer, Nidhi and Sanjana accompanied home in the taxi and I left for Sneha’s house. I rang the bell. As she opened the door her smile and rapture went away. Perhaps she opened the door with hope of Raj being at door.

“You?” – said Sneha (in astonishment)

I entered the room without any courtesy. She was dressed up in hot gown. I understood she was waiting for Raj.
“How dare you to enter my home like this? Why have you come over here?” – asked Sneha

“Oh really today you will restrict me to enter your home. Don’t forget everything in your home is made of my money. I invested money in your house, furniture and in fact on your cloths and today you are cheating on me just for of so-called Raj.”

“Oho, so finally you have come to know about my alliance with Raj. That’s why you are feeling envious.”

“Asutosh, don’t hold grudges against me. I am not cheating on you. You cheated on me. You abandoned me for Nidhi. And the money you are bragging about, you gave to make my mouth shut. Don’t worry, I will pay off all money that I owed you. After all I have Raj now who is sumptuous more than you.” said Sneha

“You are bragging……. Sneha interrupted and said “Just shut up, if you don’t leave my house I will call security guard and make you throw out. And if you ever dare to call on my home then I will tell your past background to your wife. Now you can imagine how it will be demeaning. Get out right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment