Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 11 - Meeting with Astrologer.

Next day we got up and had breakfast. Nidhi called her friend to be ready and told her that we were about to leave to pick her up. We left home. I drove the car and Nidhi directed me the way to her friend’s home.

I was driving and Nidhi was telling me the way her friend’s home but suddenly I realized the same way also goes to Sanjana’s home. Nidhi said me to stop the car. I stopped it and noticed it was Sanjana’s home.

I shocked when Nidhi called Sanjana to come out of the house.

I asked Nidhi – “Sanjana is your friend?”
“Yeah, she is my friend and we are going with her as she knows the astrologer’s office.” – said Nidhi

Sanjana came out of the house. She embraced her and surprised when she saw me.

“Hi Asutosh what a pleasant surprise. Hi, I didn’t know you are Nidhi’s friend.”

“Asutosh do you know her?” – said Nidhi

“Yes, actually I have been knowing her for a long time. In fact most of the time I meet her due to official work.”

Nidhi – “Official work but…..” Sanjana interrupted – “oh leave it, let’s go.”

Sanjana drove the car and I was sitting next to her. Nidhi was sitting on rear seat. We talked to each other unless we reached to the astrologer.

(In Astrologer’s House)

“Hello Mr. Varun” – said Sanjana

“Hi Sanjana” – said astrologer

“Meet Asutosh and Nidhi. They have come today here to meet you.”

“Have a seat. Yeah, tell me.” – said Varun (astrologer)

“Mr. Varun I have been watching a horrible nightmare for 1 or 2 months, someone chases me to kill in my dream.”

“Show me your palm.” – said Varun

Few minutes he watched my palm and said – “This dream indicates you are about to get into the trouble. You don’t need to worry; no one is going to kill you. This dream indicates your future troubles. I give you a stone that you will wear on your index finger to inhibit the hindrances.”

“Mr. Varun one thing more that we don’t have a baby. So could you tell is there any chance of baby in future?” – said Nidhi

Astrologer saw the palm of Nidhi and told her few years later she could have a baby. Nidhi got pleased. After a long time she got a ray of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment