Saturday, December 10, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 4 - The hospital.

I went to the emergency room. I found doctor sitting on the chair right against the door. I told the whole story of my accident and showed my injury. He sent me to cabin no. 5 where Dr. Prakash was doing dressing of patients.

As I get in the cabin, I got the call from Yuvraj.

Yuvraj – “Where are you?”

“I am in the hospital for wound dressing. I had a minor accident.

Yuvraj – “But how?”

“It’s a long story. I will tell you when I meet you. First, let me get wound cleaned.”

I hung up immediately.

As I hung up Dr. Prakash cleaned the wound and applied bandage. He prescribed some medicines.

I was in expedition. I just wanted to go home. In the corridor there were lots of patients coming and going. I was just making the way through the crowd. But I dashed against a lady, I was just going to fall down but she held my hand tenaciously.

I got discomfort due to the way she grasped my hand for a bit long time. I looked up at her to say thanks. But as I looked at her, I dazzled. I became full of beans. I completely forgot my pain.

“Sanjana you, how are you?”
“Hey Ashutosh, I am fine, nice to see you after so long.”

“What has brought you over here?”
“Actually I got an injury in an accident so I came here for dressing.” “You tell why you are here?”
“My daughter, Mehak is not well. She has fever and cold. So I thought to get her a medical checkup. I forgot my purse in the car so I went to take this. I have to just make payment inside. Mehak is also inside.”

“Sanjana if you don’t mind could you give me lift in your car.”

“Of course Asutosh you are embarrassing me. After all you have been my best friend. At least I can do this for you. You just wait over here. I come back.”

Few minutes later Sanjana came back with her daughter.

“Hi Uncle” – said Mehak
“Hi Beta, how are you?”
“Fine uncle”

“Sanjana how old is she?”
“She is 15 years old.”

“That’s great, last time when I met her she was about 7 years old.”
“Yeah, let’s come Asutosh.” – said Sanjana

No comments:

Post a Comment