Friday, December 23, 2016

FEAR! Chapter 9 - Sanjana's place.

After leaving the office, I just rushed to the Sanjana’s house. I was very annoyed. Her lie knocked me for a loop. How mean it is. How she could declare her husband dead?

It was 9: 20pm when I rang her door bell. She opened the door and asked me to come inside. I was rageful due to the conversation with Raj. Therefore I pushed her and directly rushed to the living room.

Sanjana became surprised to see my strange behaviour. She locked the door immediately.

“What happened Raj? Is everything ok? You are coming this time. You should be at your home right now.”

“Sure, but you are the reason of me being over here.”

“What do you want to say? Please cut to the chase.” – said Sanjana

“I am always transparent Sanjana but you are not. You lied to me.”

“Stop beating around the bush. I am not getting.” – said Sanjana
“Today I met Raj.”

Sanjana squirmed. She got sweat on her forehead. She was trying to evade the interrogation.

“Why are you silent now? What happened?”
“Quiet Asutosh, just quiet. I never blenched you. I never had intention to cheat on you. In fact I trust you more than my husband since the day when I met you.”

“I tell you the truth, yes my husband is alive. I never told you that day not because I wanted to lie you but I didn’t want to tell the truth to my daughter.”

“My daughter is a teenager. What do I tell her that her husband has given us up for someone else? Imagine how this could be disastrous? I don’t want her to suffer with this trauma. But you won’t understand as you’re not a single mother.”

“Oh, I am sorry, dear. I really didn’t have any idea about the situation.”
“It’s fine. That day when you met me and asked me about my husband, I lied to you because Mehak was also in the car. I never told her the truth that her father doesn’t love her. I told her that her father died in an accident with his friend.” – said Sanjana

“Well, did you have a word with Raj?” – said Sanjana
“Actually today I went to his office to hand over a file. He is going to invest in our new project. Day before yesterday he came to my office but I didn’t attend meeting due to accident. And today he brusquely asked me about you. So I think he knows that I meet you?”

“How it is possible Asutosh?” – said Sanjana

“That’s what I wanted to tell you. He is spying on us every moment. I am damn sure.”

“Oh no but it shouldn’t be.” – said Sanjana

“And one thing more, he told me that he is going to marry Sneha Shekhawat.”

“Sneha Shekhawat? But Sneha was…..”
“Yes, this is that Sneha.”

“I am literally surprised to know this. He has dumped me for that mistress. How cheap it is.”

Sanjana was cut to the quick. She was whining. I mollified her.

No comments:

Post a Comment